Thank you for your interest in joining Op4. Op4 is a tight-knit group but we are always interested in gaining new members. We currently play ARMA 3 with the inclusion of several mods. We do have a few requirements for applying, these are:
- You must be at least 16 years of age. No exceptions.
- You must have a good ping to our servers. Cable, DSL, or another high-speed connection is required.
- You must have TeamSpeak 3 with a working microphone.
- You must be willing to work as part of a team regardless of your role. This includes whatever equipment you may be issued.
- No cheating, ever. It doesn’t matter if you think it’s harmless.
- Official training sessions are conducted Mondays and Thursdays from 1900CST-2200CST. You must be able to attend at least 4 per month barring any special circumstances. Attending as many as possible is strongly encouraged as we often try new things or tailor the sessions toward those that show up. Missing many trainings without giving a reason may lead to disciplinary action.
- You must leave any other group you may be part of before applying. Your application will automatically be rejected if you are wearing group tags during your application process.
If you meet all these requirements, your application will be processed.
Once everything is complete, you will be given the rank of Private (E-1) and inducted into the 173rd Recruit Platoon for a training cycle. During this time you will be instructed in the basic tactics we employ, in addition to seeing how you work with the rest of the group. Once your training is complete, you will be enrolled in a Recruit Evaluation Course (REC). Once you’ve completed your REC, the Company Commander will promote you to Private Second Class (E-2) and assign you to a position in the 13th Tactical Operations Company.
IF YOU ARE A PRIVATE IN THE RECRUIT PLATOON, AND YOU HAVE 3 UNEXCUSED ABSENCES, YOU WILL BE REMOVED FROM THE GROUP. If this occurs, you will still be free to play on our server but will not be allowed to re-apply for a period of 90 days.
After posting an application, you will receive an email from an Op4 recruiter within a few days on the account registered with our website. Failure to respond within a week while you are actively playing on the server may render your application closed.
All members are expected to uphold the Op4 Code of Conduct
1. Honor, Loyalty, Friendship.
2. Take responsibility for your actions and comments.
3. Respect everyone. This includes Op4 Members, Public Server Players, and players from other units. If you have a personal issue, present it to your chain of command.
4. Utilize the Chain of Command.
a. Follow orders. If you have an issue, discuss it later during an AAR or in private.
b. Conduct yourself professionally and play to the best of your ability.
c. If you are in a leadership position, do not abuse your power.
5. Training and Operations are mandatory. Post on MIA/LOA Thread if you are unable to attend.
6. Absolutely no cheating. If you cheat on any server (ours or otherwise) you will be removed from Op4.
Violation of Conduct
Violating our rules of conduct will result in action. Depending on the situation the possibilities include:
- Removal from the group.
- A loss of rank.
- A loss of position or responsibilities/privileges.
- All of the above.
Thank you, and we hope to hear from you soon!